WHAT WILL YOU GET?
You will receive a Pair of premium fully road legal & mot compliant Black Gel Resin number plates. We only use high quality materials to produce our plates which we fully manufacture in the UK. They will transform your vehicle! The plate size is standard uk 520x110mm.
FREE FIXING KIT
You will receive a set of 6x Sticky pads which will be included in this sale.
PLEASE NOTE IF YOU ASK FOR YOUR OWN SLOGAN THIS WILL MAKE THE PLATE NOT ROAD LEGAL
We are a registered supplier with DVLA to supply number plates. Stay safe and legal, as you could get fined up to £100 for not having legal number plates & Fail your MOT! All our materials are BS AU 145E compliant.plates only fully Road Legal Plates with all the road legal markings including our company details and the BS number.
Please commit to purchase & send order details and original documents before making payment
Documents to show entitlement to the registration number (ONE ONLY):
• vehicle registration certificate (V5C)• new keeper supplement (V5C/2)
• a Certificate of Entitlement (V750)
to the number
• a Retention Document (V778)
• a renewal reminder for vehicle tax or SORN (V11 or V11NI)
• a Temporary Registration Certificate (V379)
• a Number Plate Authorisation Certificate (V948) with an official stamp from the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency (DVLA) or Driver
and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA)
• an electronic Number Plate Authorisation Certificate (eV948)
• a letter of authorisation from a fleet operator (including lease or hire company) quoting the document reference number from the V5C
• record of insurer’s name, reference and
policy numbers (for repairs approved
by an insurance company)
• if your fleet is in the new V5C on demand scheme (also called ‘V5C suppression’), a PDF of the vehicle’s details from the view vehicle record service.
Documents to confirm your name and address (ONE ONLY):
• driving license, with or without a photo
(doesn’t have to be issued in the UK)
• utility bill, Council Tax or rates bill in
Northern Ireland (from the last 6 months)
• bank or building society statement (from
the last 6 months)
• national identity card (issued by the government of a state or territory other
than the United Kingdom).
The following will confirm your name only:
• passport (doesn’t have to be issued in the UK)
• bank or building society debit or credit card
• police warrant card
• armed forces identity card.